Hi, my name is Danielle Lanslots and I am so glad you're here!
In a little over two years, I went from an amateur hobby artist to working as a full-time creative professional.
In this time I developed a reliable system for attracting a following of nearly 70k amazing people from all over the world. The life changes that continue to come from this would have been beyond my wildest dreams when I first started!
I want to help you implement key strategies for success NOW so that you can jumpstart your creative career too and start living a life you love!
© Danielle Lanslots 2020. All rights reserved.
3 Instagram Mistakes You're Probably Making:
How to Stop Spinning Your Wheels & Start Attracting Your Ideal Audience
I probably don't need to tell you that Instagram is a fantastic way to build a community around your artwork.
And because Instagram is so popular now, it is easier for collectors and admirers to encounter our work than ever before! Talk about opportunities!
I learned first hand that the more followers we have, the more likely those opportunities will be inspiring and even life-changing.
Still, I see so many artists struggling to gain traction. Merely posting artwork online is not enough to attract followers. You have to follow a roadmap and use the app consciously.
In this guide, I share tons of incredibly valuable information that will surely help you on your path to gaining a steady following on Instagram.
Instragram opened so many doors for me! What can it do for you?
- I opened my online store and began selling hundreds of original paintings directly to my Instagram followers
- I built a membership-based online watercolor classroom with over 200 members in one year without any paid advertising
- I have been invited to collaborate with many companies such as Daniel Smith to sample artist-grade products
- I started participating in high-end fine-art shows
- I starting being approached by gallery representatives and retail store owners about selling my work at their brick and mortar locations